// February 22nd, 2012 // Uncategorized
There is no doubt that Orientation Week is the most important event on the calendar for any student group when it comes to recruiting new members and setting the foundation for a great year.
Here are some tips to help you make the most of O-Week:
- Have your first event for the year planned and have a handout ready
- Prepare your volunteers with answers to expected FAQs
- Take photos! Lots of photos!
As promised, we’ve got Tabling Packs packed and ready to ship your way. Inside them you will find:
- Placebo Bands
- Darwin “Very Gradual Change” posters
- Freethought University Alliance Fliers
- Global Atheist Convention posters/fliers
- Young Australian Skeptics business cards
If you’re a student leader and your state convenor has not yet been in touch to extract a postal address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a name, address and that date of your Orientation Week/Day.